|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Can't decide what to buy? We can help you with a gift hamper!
Although we're unable to offer traditional hampers in baskets, we will happily put together a hamper-style box filled with a selection of festive goodies to your chosen value (the box will be a cardboard postal box, packed with biodegradable hamper filling so it will look 'gifty'!).
Please note that hampers will contain non-chilled and non-frozen goods only, meaning you can safely store them in a cupboard until Christmas.
If you would like to request a hamper for either collection from the shop or delivery to a Norwich NR1-NR8 postcode, please email [email protected] with the following information:
1) The value of the required hamper
2) Whether you would like the hamper to be sweet, savoury or a mix of both
3) Any special message you would like us to include in the hamper
4) Whether you would like to collect the hamper in person or have it delivered to a Norwich address (delivery will be £2.99) and the date you would like to collect / have delivery*
5) We will then put together your hamper and send a payment link to you via email (payment can be made online by debit or credit card via the payment link. I'm afraid our card reader doesn't enable us to take payments over the telephone)
6) Once paid, you will be able to collect your hamper / we will despatch your hamper to you/your chosen recipient on your chosen Thursday.
(*deliveries will be made every Thursday between now and Thurs 23rd December)
As Christmas stock availablilty is somewhat 'wobbly' this year, we recommend ordering your hamper as early as possible, to ensure a great mix of festive goods.
We will of course do our best to put together hampers ordered in December, but please be aware that the closer we get to Christmas, the less stock is likely to be available!
Please allow at least 4 working days (not including weekends) for us to collate your hamper. Thank you, Team LSOV x